Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Trouble Bound

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dale and His wife Melinda are great people. I am so happy that I have become reaquainted with them.

    That Dale is a buzy man, playing with Trouble Bound as well as Boogie Two Shoes.
    Melinda is also a talented musician, She plays Piano and sings and is in the process of putting a band togeather with another friend. I'll keep everyone updated as I find out. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's great getting to know your friends Rog!!!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger, Thank you so much. You are truly a good friend. Dale

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is the great thing about this type of forum, it allows people to interact from not only across the US, but from around the world.

    I am lucky to have so many cyber friends. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And it's great getting to know the good people who visit this board, Like you cherrysis

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have alot of visitors, but I do have some of the nicest posters in town [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is true Roger. Your board has become one of my regular stops.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger ya seem so sweet that you attract nice
    people to come post.god bless ya friend.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Janet [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] That was so sweet, I'm glad that a nice lady like you stopped by, It made me smile.

    Dale I see ya lurking sometimes, I'm always happy to see ya.

    I hope you both have a Great Weekend...Take care

    rog

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •